Thursday, August 15, 2013

Special Edition Adventures

Good Morning all;

So as many of you know, January 2014 will mark the official 'one year' anniversary of the DI Multi-Regional campaign (And Year 28 in the campaign) and the culmination of an over-arching story in 'Eclipsed'. It got me to thinking that while several of the 'end of year' events are linked, people who had begun playing recently or had begun during the end of the Crusaders really hadn't had an opportunity to play those adventures, or that information which could make 'Eclipsed' more enjoyable might be missing. In addition, these adventures, while bringing together various plots and modules during a year are actually interconnected (as long-term players might attest. The more I got to thinking about it, the more I realized that heading into 'Eclipsed', I wanted to give people the opportunity to experience the 'full' aspect of 'Eclipsed', as well as give people the opportunity who didn't get to play these adventures that chance before they go into the vault along with the Ark.

Therefore, there will be Two 'Special Edition' adventures:

Crossover: Special Edition (Crusaders 2009)
Devoured: Special Edition (Crusaders 2011)

I will be running each Special Edition Module at least once during the next four months, leading towards 'Eclipsed'. If you haven't played in a while, never played, or started playing after one of these adventures, then it is something to be part of. As these adventures were designed for a full weekend, I've gone back and had a chance to re-edit them. Both adventures will run about eight hours apiece, which would be a full day of gaming. Playing 'Crossover' and 'Devoured' isn't essential to playing 'Eclipsed', I just thought I'd offer them up accordingly.

I might be adding a Special Edition of 'The Reaving' (P:WG 2007), if people are interested.

Ideally, we'll be running the special editions beginning at the end of September/Beginning of October, and would run the SE mods over October/November. I'll have more details once I work out the locations.

If you have questions, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment